Tuesday, October 10, 2006

No Whammy, No Whammy!



So the boy did really well at his first modeling gig. There were two other toddlers there and all three were used for the same product so it's really a crap shoot if his picture makes it on the box. He wasn't so into the toy - I think he thought it was dumb - but he didn't fuss or cry and they did get some decent shots. The other kids were good too, all adorable of course, and the interesting thing is that Jasper was the ONLY boy. He was put into two different outfits, khakis and a polo, and Levi's and a thermal henley with a tshirt underneath. I wanted to keep the Levi's, they were so cute.

The product is a new [insert Big Name Toy Company here] toy, called Jungle-something or other. Essentially it was based on the Wack-a-Mole treatment. It looked like a mini jungle-y puppet stage (open on both sides so you could see through), and had three buttons that the kid is supposed to hit with a hammer and a little jungle creature gets launched up a little pole to look like it is jumping up from out of the brush in the jungle.

He worked for an hour and a half and the rate was a lot higher than I thought it would be, so now I'm wondering if we're going to have to file taxes for him if he gets more jobs - I guess I'll send our accountant an email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home